Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring : 30 Days Through My Eyes-Day 1

Today is the first day of spring and Spring here is a bit different from what I'm used too! I'm linking this as part of a 30 Day Spring Challenge a daily photograph to show what spring means to me. Difficult over here in the tropics, as we don't have seasons! It's perhaps a little drier than normal but nothing as distinctive as Spring If I was back home in the UK then Spring would have very different connotations- I'd be thinking of lambs, daffodils and Easter eggs- But not here. Here I'm having to be a little more creative in my thinking. What does Spring really mean to me? 

My first thought was 'sunny days' and so that's what I'm going with.

Call back tomorrow to see what I can find for day 2 :)

8 comments:

  1. It will be lovey to see what spring brings in the tropics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this challenge as well. Looking forward to seeing the tropics in spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will great to see spring in the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing view! I think I'd find it odd not having seasons though I wouldn't miss the cold! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious view ... The exotic foliage already spells 'warm' to me :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Does spring have a distinct feel in the tropics?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....I don't think I could live where we didn't have the 4 seasons!!! Can't wait to see how spring is done in the tropics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures, not sure I would like it but today I would surely like it, not spring like here at all.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)