Saturday 7 September 2013

Show and Tell- Bali Style- & a Saturday Snap too!

Well Hello Saturday!
Time to make a start, I think, with the Bali photos! For those of you who have been around for a while, you will know I had 2 Scavenger Hunts on the go, One with Greenthumb at Made with Love  and one with Sophie  at sophieinthesticks. Well Changes were afoot over the summer and Sophie has a new challenge- Instead of a list of 12 things to find, we are free to post 12 Show and Tell images- whichever way we want to...
 
Sophie in the Sticks
 
So to start off my first Show and Tell, here are 12 shots of my recent holiday to Bali:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I feel I prattle on too much as it is- and therefore didn't need any comments- but I'll gladly chat about them if you like... perhaps not- you'll be here all day!
 
And as it's a Saturday I'll finish off with my usual Saturday snaps- You know the drill: A photograph, each Saturday- Quirky or Serious?, Fun or Interesting?, Real or Abstract?   etc etc..

 
 
Another Bali Picture- I have no idea who the couple were- I just liked the light on the water!
 
Until next time,
Amanda :)
 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos as always. I love the vibrant colours they have over there. Love the last photo too and that amazing light. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just a couple hundred more where they came from!

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous photos, the last one is lovely, it looks so romantic...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does, I hope they didn't mind being photographed- oops!

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, was so good to see a little bit of Bali. Make me want to go sooner, my husband is off to Bali in two weeks for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos! I love that last one - the light is great and the couple really make the shot, just adding a focal point to it. Thanks for your comment. I had forgotten about the bag, I've been so busy on my first teacher training week - it's going to be so useful this year, I have so much to carry around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the training goes well. It will hard work- but so worth it. I love my job!

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos, Amanda. I love the colors in the first few.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing photos! They just pop with bright, tropical colours. Once again I marvel at how well traveled you are. x

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)