Monday 15 December 2014

Advent Calendar-Day 15

Another day a step closer to Christms. Equally as important, it's another step closer to the end of term!
Only a few more days to go and then the great relax can begin. We had our annual school carol service and Nativity today. I just love it. A few years ago, prior to my travels, I had the responsibility of organising it for a couple of years. Oh my word, can you imagine the stresses and strains that came about every year trying to organise the readings, the carols and the Nativity. On one hand it was a nightmare and yet on the other I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was a nice experience today just taking a step back from it all and just being part of the school staff, not having anything really to do with it. It was lovely and with no major mishaps, it was a great success.
And that my dear friends has got nothing at all to do with my picture for today!


No Nativity pictures, just a very nice Christmas tree. I cannot claim any responsibility for it at all, except that I took the photo. But it is a pretty tree!  
Let us see what tomorrow can bring. X

2 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty tree!! I hope that the last days of term go well and that the nativity goes well especially! xx

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)