Sunday 16 June 2013

52 Weeks of Happy

Week 24
10th - 16th June
 
It's been a strange kind of week- work is building up before the end of term but I still managed to find some Happies. So linking in with Little Birdie here are this week's happy moments.
Video



 
 Yesterday I spent way too long exploring you tube and finding songs that I can't stop listening too! It all came about because I couldn't get a song out of my head.  I thought I'd share it :) Maybe that way I'll stop humming it!
 

 
Pure Indulgence; French toast made with raisin and walnut bread with maple syrup and banana; The perfect breakfast. I had a friend stay over and so being the perfect hostess- I just had to make them.
 
 A great day at the annual Dragon Boat Race, I'll tell you more about it tomorrow- but it was a good way to spend a Sunday morning.
 
 
 Saturday evening at the Sunset Bar for cocktails. It was meant to be a treat-( and at the prices they charge at this 5 star resort it is definitely a treat)- Well it was meant to be a reward for working hard writing reports all day- Great Idea- Except I didn't work very hard and didn't deserve it- But we had a very pleasant evening anyway.
 
 I'd like to say hi to my followers- old and new- Hope you had a good week too!
Amanda x

12 comments:

  1. That breakfast sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh but it is- 've been known to eat it for dinner too!

      Delete
  2. MMM, your breakfast looks way better than my bowl of muesli.
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- But at least with muesli you don't get the guilt!

      Delete
  3. I've heard that song somewhere else recently but can't think where! The blue of the sea and sky in your last photo is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just on auto- so I don't know what the camera was playing at as it was really much darker when I took the photo- And that song is still driving me insane-!

      Delete
  4. It's constantly being played everywhere you go here for some reason. Unfortunately I discovered all the other mash ups are just as good- more procrastination for putting off work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week, I could do with a drink tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you're not too stressed- Have one anyway- Cheers!

      Delete
  6. Great happy moments. That French toast looks so delicious.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the music video and the french toast looks heavenly. My daughter likes to make that so I might give her a project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might even do a step by step recipe- if only because then it means I have to make it again, photograph it- and then of course eat it :)

      Delete

If you'd like to make a comment I'd love to hear from you. Thanks :)